Tuesday, May 31, 2016

"Communicate 3.2.1 – The Newsletter" Quest

"Communicate 3.2.1 – The Newsletter" Quest

I think the most effective ways to communicate with stakeholders includes using Dial My Calls and sending emails containing either images used in the News items, Smore Newsletters, or links to resources for the course, such as a Flipsnack. All of these items can be sent via email (including a transcript from the Dial My Calls message) to all stakeholders at the same time. The student would actually have access to the visual items in multiple places (email, course homepage, synchronous sessions). I try to keep things simple and clean but sometimes I admit to trying to squeeze too much into a specific place so that I don't have to send more than two things out per week. Too much of a good thing is still too much. :-)

Flipsnack Sample:
http://apinglefrench.flipsnackedu.com/browse/fc821we5


News Items Sample:














Smore Sample:

No comments:

Post a Comment